Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Directions

I have decided to change the focus of this blog, to open it up to a wider range of interests beyond simply language learning.  I still want to learn languages at a slow burn over the course of the rest of my life, and language practice may still appear in these pages.  However, I also want to practice consistently writing and editing more complex thoughts in my native language of English, in styles other than the scientific manuscript writing I generally do.  I also want to maintain only one consistent writing space rather than having multiple blogs.  Since I have already invested many hours into writing in this blog, I have chosen to change its title and focus instead of starting from scratch.  Since I really currently have a consistent audience of one, and perhaps a small number of strangers who stumble in from Google...I think no one will really mind these changes.

-- Josef


No comments:

Post a Comment